My granny created the best chocolate cake in the history of human kind. I'm not trying to brag, this is a fact.
I decided to put it out here to have a place to go when I'm looking for her recipe inside a 50 kilos drawer where I put my to-sort-later papers.
This is a tribute to good taste, you're welcome.
- 90 grams of flour + half a bag of yeast
- 150 grams of sugar + a pince of salt
- 90 grams of half-salt butter (we don't use soft butter, we are not tasteless savages)
- 120 grams of dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- One bag of Bitecones to decorate
Step 1 - Blanch the sugar and egg yolks
Step 2 - Add melted butter
Step 3 - Add flour and the melted chocolate
Step 4 - Beat the egg whites into a firm peak with a pinch of salt and add them to the mix.
Baking : 30 minutes between 150°C and 180°C depending of your oven